Episode 9: Needles are a Knitter's Best Friend
This week we talk about needles! There are so many options available, it can feel a little overwhelming. Fortunately, that means that there's a set out there for everyone! Plus we have a quick chat about the variety of yarn produced by different sheep breeds.
All the needles we love:
On our needles:
Breed specific yarn:
Cormo & Corriedale:
Forge from Hudson + West Co.
(I misspoke and said that Shelter contained Correidale. Wrong! It's a blend of Targhee & Columbia)
Blue Faced Liecester:
Sunrise Hill Farm
make good stashdown:
Welcome to our first annual Stashdown KAL! This year's stashbusting project will be Stephen West's Penguono. Even though the KAL has started, there's still time to join! Really, isn't being fashionably late #goals?
- Cast-On January 4th (or whenever... this is pretty laid back!)
- Post photos of your Penguono progress on Instagram and use the tags #makegoodstashdown and #makegoodpenguono
- Each tagged photo will count as one entry. You may enter as many times as you'd like!
- You do not need to be finished with your Penguono to be eligible to to win, but you do need to follow @makegoodpod
- On February 1st we'll randomly select one of you to win $150 gift card to Scratch!
- MARCH OF THE PENGUONOS!!! March 6th... more details to come!
Follow us on our new Instagram account @makegoodpod
Submit a question to our next Dear Scratch installment by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brought to you by Scratch Supply Co.