Episode 8: 2021 Stashdown & Goals
make good stashdown:
Welcome to our first annual Stashdown KAL. This year's stashbusting project will be Stephen West's Penguono. Today we're talking about some of the technical aspects of pattern (size, gauge, choosing yarns, etc.) and we hope that you'll knit a Penguono with us!
- Cast-On January 4th (or whenever... this is pretty laid back!)
- Post photos of your Penguono progress on Instagram and use the tags #makegoodstashdown and #makegoodpenguono
- Each tagged photo will count as one entry. You may enter as many times as you'd like!
- You do not need to be finished with your Penguono to be eligible to to win, but you do need to follow @makegoodpod
- On February 1st we'll randomly select one of you to win $150 gift card to Scratch!
On our needles:
- DRK Everyday Socks by Andrea Mowry
- Star Crossed by Jacqueline Cieslak * Forge from Hudson + West Co. * Dream State from Spincycle Yarns
- Forager by Isabell Kraemer * Elder from Ritual Dyes
- Good Old Friend by Veera Välimäki * Eco-Cashmere from Blue Sky Fibers
Follow us on our new Instagram account @makegoodpod
Submit a question to our next Dear Scratch installment by emailing us at email@example.com
Brought to you by Scratch Supply Co.