Episode 7: All About Stash
This week we talk about our relationship with our stashes. We identify three types of stash-havers, and talk about ways to change (if that's what you want to do)!
We're also getting ready for our first annual Stashdown. This year's stashbusting project will be Stephen West's Penguono.
- Roy G Biv by Park Williams
- Stay Pull by Park Williams
- The Beekeeper's Quilt by Tiny Owl Knits
- Safe at Home Blanket by Margaret Holzmann (we called it Stay at Home by mistake!)
- Northeasterly by Skeinanigans
- Simple Something Pullover by Ankestrick
- Snap by Tin Can Knits
We recorded this episode out of order and totally do have a podcast instagram! @makegoodpod
Submit a question to our next Dear Scratch installment by emailing us at email@example.com
Brought to you by [Scratch Supply Co](scratchsupplyco.com).