Episode 12: Knitter Tips and Tools
We're always learning new things from the fiber community! Today we're sharing some of our favorite tips and tools that make our knitting lives better.
Links to some of our favorite things:
- If you like to knit from the outisde of your center pull ball, check out the Akerworks Flat Pack Yarn Caddy!
- We love the Stella EDGE Task Clamp Lamp for targeting task lighting (especially for dark yarn).
- Interchangeable needle sets
- How cute is this kitchen scale? (link goes to Amazon - not an affiliate link)
- Akerworks Swatch Gauge
- Cocoknits Claw Clips
- Some of our favorite small bags for notions and tiny projects!
- Cocoknits Magnetic Row Counter
- Cocoknits Opening Stitch Markers
- Cocoknits Natural Mesh Yarn Bag
- GoodNotes App
Email us and tell us about your favorite tools and tips!
On our needles:
make good stashdown:
Welcome to our first annual Stashdown KAL! This year's stashbusting project will be Stephen West's Penguono. Even though the KAL has started, there's still time to join! Really, isn't being fashionably late #goals?
- We cast-on January 4th, but you can join us at anytime!
- Post photos of your Penguono progress on Instagram and use the tags #makegoodstashdown and #makegoodpenguono
- The winner of a $150 gift card to Scratch was announced on our Instagram on February 1st!
- Not finished? No worries, neither is Jessica. Keep knitting! What happens next?
- MARCH OF THE PENGUONOS!!! March 6th... more details to come!
Follow us on our new Instagram account @makegoodpod
Submit a question to our next Dear Scratch installment by emailing us at email@example.com
Brought to you by Scratch Supply Co.